Lucina & Associates
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
— Albert Einstein
Founded in 2004, Lucina & Associates is a small consulting group
specializing in bespoke software development and system integration, with
Martin Lucina as its principal consultant.
- embedded systems, Rump Kernels,
virtualization with the Xen hypervisor,
- low-latency messaging middleware, particularly
ZeroMQ and nanomsg,
- distributed systems and solution architecture, with an emphasis on high
scalability and clean designs,
- a deep knowledge of the entire Linux/UNIX/POSIX platform and software stack,
including kernel and systems programming and our
preferred Debian GNU/Linux distribution,
- the full Internet Protocol and Web stack, from raw bytes on the wire up to
- system integrator extraordinaire.
More information can be found in my detailed résumé.
I contribute to various Free and Open Source Software projects. My code
repositories can be found at git.lucina.net and also
I am located in the Bratislava/Vienna area, with the Czech republic, Austria
and Hungary within easy travel distance. I am especially interested in R&D
projects in this area, or remote engagements anywhere in the world.
Martin Lucina, email@example.com